Until we have the vaccine against this virus at our disposal, the preventive measures that can be taken now are the following:
- Avoid being with people less than 2 meters away.
- Avoid meetings / events of too many people.
- Wash your hands more frequently. Remember that it is much better to wash your hands with soap and use the hydroalcoholic gel if you cannot wash your hands.
- Make correct use of the mask, for your own good and for the good of others
- In case you need to cough or sneeze, do it by covering yourself with the inside of the elbow.
- Stay home to avoid crowds.
- Always avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid sharing: glasses, cutlery, plates, towels ... to avoid contagion.
- Clean and disinfect daily the busiest areas or objects that are constantly touched, such as: door handles, switches ...
- Urgently contact a doctor if you suffer from the symptoms mentioned above.
- In the event that you suffer from some of the symptoms, avoid going to closed and public places, such as: parks, churches, schools...